Will you race with us against breast cancer at the Florida Breast Cancer Foundation (FBCF) Race 2 Cure 5k and Tribute Walk?
FORT MELLON, SANFORD WITH VIRTUAL OPTION!
As the official 2nd year title sponsor of the 2022 Race 2 Cure in Central Florida in partnership with the Orlando Sports Foundation (OSF), we invite you to help us honor survivors, celebrate life, and remember those we have lost to breast cancer. Help us celebrate YOU.
For a third year, FBCF is also the proud sponsor of the Tribute Walk and we invite you to honor that special person in your life--OR honor yourself and YOUR journey.
Together, we will walk for those currently on their journeys and for those who have been taken from us too soon. We will also walk together and raise funds for FBCF so we can help even MORE women and men in Florida. Together, we have achieved so much, but there is more work to do.
All funds raised stay in the state of Florida to support breast cancer research, education, living expense and mammogram programs. Together, we WILL end the suffering caused by breast cancer. We are ALWAYS in this together.
HOW YOU CAN HELP!
- MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT AND CREATE AN FBCF TEAM!
Whether you join us in person at Fort Mellon Park in Sanford or virtually, you can make a bigger impact by creating an FBCF TEAM! Grab your friends, family, coworkers, or neighbors. Be sure to send your team our special registration link so they can sign up and FBCF gets back 50% of your ticket sales.
- BE SURE TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKET THROUGH OUR SPECIAL LINK!
For every ticket sold through FBCF’s special link, OSF will donate 50% back to FBCF!
- HELP SPREAD THE WORD!
Whether you join us virtually or in person, we want to SEE you! Send us photos or a short video of your FBCF team on RACE DAY and you can:
- Tell us why this race is important to you.
- Honor any breast cancer survivors in your group, or if YOU are a survivor, honor YOURSELF!!!
- Honor a loved one's memory.
- Post your photos and videos right on our Facebook page and we’ll feature you! Or send us a message!
- If you're posting on Instagram, be sure to tag us @flbreastcancerfoundation or send it to us via Direct Message!
- You can also email your pictures and videos to email@example.com.
- CLEAN FOR A CAUSE! Our thrift store partner, Pickups for Breast Cancer, will be AT FORT MELLON PARK ON RACE DAY with a truck, so bring your gently used clothing and household items and clean for a cause!
Fort Mellon Park
600 E 1st St
Sanford, FL 32771
FBCF Race 2 Cure 5k Run/Walk (Live Event)
- Early Bird (through July 5) $25.00
- Tier I (Through Sept 5) $35.00
- Tier II (Through Sept 30) $40.00
- Walk-up (Day of Event)* $50.00 *Runner T-Shirts are not guaranteed in all sizes for walk-up registrations, and will be available on a first come-first served basis.
FBCF Tribute Walk
FBCF Virtual 5k
Timeline of Events
7:00 am - Opening Ceremony
7:15 am - Tribute Walk presented by Florida Breast Cancer Foundation Starts
7:45 am - 5k presented by FFVA Mutual starts
Packet pickup will be located at Florida Breast Cancer Foundation's Oviedo location!
Location: 1755 Oviedo Mall Blvd Oviedo, FL 32765
Dates: To Be Announced
The Race 2 Cure is working with the city of Sanford to ensure a safe environment and will continue to monitor and communicate all COVID-19 policies and procedures. Our top priority is the safety and well-being of our runners, staff, and partners. We will keep you up to date if there are any changes.