SAVE THE DATE!
For each ticket sold through FBCF's link below,
FBCF receives 50% of the ticket sale!
Kick off October's Breast Cancer Awareness Month by supporting the Florida Breast Cancer Foundation (FBCF) at this year's JAE Edwards of America, Inc. Race 2 Cure! The event is organized by the Orlando Sports Foundation (OSF), an organization dedicated to raising funding and awareness for cancer research. Everyone is invited to participate and help raise money for a cure.
FBCF is the proud sponsor of this year's Tribute Walk! Join us as we honor survivors, celebrate life, and remember those we have lost to breast cancer.
***Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the JAE Edwards of America, Inc. Race 2 Cure, including our Florida Breast Cancer Foundation Tribute Walk, is going VIRTUAL!***
What does this mean for YOU??
- Expanded distance options! Choose between running (or walking) a 5K, 10K, 15K, Half Marathon, AND/OR participating in the FLORIDA BREAST CANCER FOUNDATION TRIBUTE WALK!
- You can participate from ANYWHERE! Pick your favorite trail, sidewalk, or treadmill!
- MORE TIME --you can participate at your leisure! The race has been extended to last the entire month of OCTOBER to celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
For every ticket sold through our FBCF special link below, the Orlando Sports Foundation will donate 50% back to FBCF! SO REGISTER NOW--your registration can help SAVE A LIFE!
ADD the FLORIDA BREAST CANCER FOUNDATION TRIBUTE WALK for ONLY $10 more!
Upon registration for the Florida Breast Cancer Foundation Tribute Walk, you'll receive a virtual race bib and digital picture frame--AND a chance to participate in our online photo campaign. You'll also get some FBCF swag! More details to come. So be sure to reserve your bib--and your moment. Pay tribute to yourself, or to someone you love or admire. Pay tribute and honor someone's memory. Join us and together, we WILL make a difference.
Register through our link today and support FBCF's mission to end the suffering caused by breast cancer. YOU can help change the landscape--no matter where you live.
When: Anytime During October
Where: Anywhere! Pick your favorite trail, sidewalk, or treadmill to run on.
- JAEA Race 2 Cure Virtual Races: 5k, 10k, 15k, Half Marathon $35.00
- Florida Breast Cancer Foundation Tribute Walk $10.00
Included in any Virtual Race 5K, 10k, 15, or Half Race Registration:
- Finisher medal
- Event T-shirt
- Virtual Race Bib
- Virtual Race Bib
Timeline of Events
- Register anytime between now through October 31st
- Run/Walk your desired distance and submit your time anytime between October 1st - October 31st
- OSF will begin mailing out race swag bags in October
About The Orlando Sports Foundation:
The Orlando Sports Foundation is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to raising funding and awareness for cancer research. Their mission is to bring teams together to find a cure for cancer.
The signature event is put on by the Orlando Sports Foundation. The college football bowl game is played on the third Saturday each December at Exploria Stadium. It has been used as a platform to raise funds for cancer research. Through four years, over $3.77 million has been raised for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF). Those funds have been distributed internationally, which includes $1.2 million to local researcher and FBCF Board Director, Dr. Annette Khaled at the UCF College of Medicine.