Thanks to all the continuing support of Floridians in purchasing the “End Breast Cancer” specialty license plate as well as in the Florida Breast Cancer Foundation’s network of breast cancer supporters, survivors, and activists fighting to end breast cancer, we have invested over $8.0 million to fulfill our goal of dedicated funding for education and research programs in the state of Florida.
The Florida Breast Cancer Foundation (FBCF), along with those who generously support us with their talent, time, and resources, is working to better the lives of those facing breast cancer in Florida and continue to respond to the needs of the breast cancer community during the pandemic. Breast cancer does not stop and neither does our commitment to help you. We have also expanded our grants to include funding for direct services for mammogram and living expense programs.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2021 AWARDEES
Broward County Recipients
The following recipients have received grants to assist individuals in Broward County in need of Tomosynthesis (3D) Diagnostic Mammograms.
- Florida Department of Health of Broward County, FBCCEDP
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Memorial Foundation
The following nonprofit organizations througout Florida have received grants to assist with living expenses to help breast cancer patients in active treatment:
- Advent Health Waterman Foundation, Lake County
- Cancer Alliance of Help and Hope, Palm Beach County
- Compassionate Hands and Hearts Breast Cancer Outreach, Orange County
- Debbie Turner Cancer Care and Resource Center, Orange County
- DONNA Foundation, Duval County
- First Coast Cancer Foundation, Duval County
- HUGs Charities Inc., Marion County
- University of Florida Health Shands Hospital, Alachus County
- Walk on Cancer Support Group, Flagler County
- We Stand Together, Inc, Broward County
PAST GRANT RECIPIENTS