Thanks to all the continuing support of Floridians in purchasing the “End Breast Cancer” specialty license plate as well as in the Florida Breast Cancer Foundation’s network of breast cancer supporters, survivors, and activists fighting to end breast cancer, we have invested over $8.0 million to fulfill our goal of dedicated funding for education and research programs in the state of Florida.
The Florida Breast Cancer Foundation (FBCF), along with those who generously support us with their talent, time, and resources, is working to better the lives of those facing breast cancer in Florida and continue to respond to the needs of the breast cancer community during the pandemic. Breast cancer does not stop and neither does our commitment to help you.
Areas of Interest
The intention of these awards is:
1) To provide funding to nonprofti organizations throughout Florida who are providing living expenses to breast cancer patients in active treatment.
2) To provide funding to nonprofit organizations to assist individuals in Broward County in need of Tomosynthesis (3D) Diagnostic Mammograms, reaching as many county residents as possible.
Congratulations to the 2020 Awardees:
- Florida Department of Health in Broward County: Florida Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
- Memorial Foundation, Inc.
- North Broward Hospital District d/b/a Broward Health
- Advent Health Daytona Beach, Volusia County
- Advent Health Palm Coast Foundation, Flagler County
- Advent Health Waterman Foundation, Lake County
- All About You Angels, Marion County
- Debbie Turner Cancer Care and Resource Center, Orange and Seminole County
- Greater Clermont Cancer Foundation, Lake County
- I'm Still Here Support Group, Volusia County
- Orlando Health - UF Health Cancer Center, Orange County
- Sister's Network of Orlando, Orange County
- Warriors on Water, Orange and Seminole County