Improve the Lives of Those in Florida with Breast Cancer!
Purchasing this specialty license plate is a visible way to show your support and help end the suffering caused by breast cancer. Each time you purchase our specialty license plate, the Florida Breast Cancer Foundation (FBCF) receives $25 and it goes directly to fund breast cancer research and education programs in Florida. AND, we receive $25 each time a plate is renewed. 100% of all funds raised stay in Florida.
License plate sales have enabled FBCF to award *$9.5 million* to Florida institutions and nonprofit organizations in a continuing effort to educate Floridians about breast cancer and support innovative research to find more effective ways to diagnose, treat, and cure breast cancer.
THIS IS THE YEAR! Get your End Breast Cancer license plate - MAKE YOUR IMPACT.
PURCHASE A PLATE! YOUR PURCHASE WILL SAVE EVEN MORE LIVES!
Together, we WILL DRIVE away the suffering caused by breast cancer.
How to purchase or renew your End Breast Cancer license plate
- SWITCH ONLINE! IT'S EASY! You can switch your current license plate to the End Breast Cancer specialty license plate ONLINE by visiting the Escambia County Tax Collector's website. This online service is available to ALL Florida residents residing in any county!
- Simply Click Here to go to the Escambia County Tax Collector's website
- Click the dropdown menu on their Specialty Plates page marked Special Interest, and scroll down until you see "End Breast Cancer."
- Fill out the form with your information and you should receive your End Breast Cancer license plate in the mail within 2 business days. For additional questions, please contact the Escambia County Tax Collector's Office at (850) 438-6500.
- Thank you for helping DRIVE away the suffering caused by breast cancer!
- Contact your local Tax Collector's Office. Click to locate a local tax collector's office near you.
- Contact a private tag agency near you.