Improve the Lives of Those in Florida with Breast Cancer!
Purchasing this specialty license plate is a visible way to show your support and help end the suffering caused by breast cancer. When you purchase the End Breast Cancer license plate for $30 each year, $25 is given to the Florida Breast Cancer Foundation (FBCF) to fund breast cancer research and education programs for Florida residents.
License plate sales have enabled FBCF to award over *$8 million* to Florida institutions and nonprofit organizations in a continuing effort to educate Floridians about breast cancer and support innovative research to find more effective ways to diagnose, treat, and cure breast cancer.
THIS IS THE YEAR! Get your End Breast Cancer license plate - MAKE YOUR IMPACT.
How to purchase or renew your End Breast Cancer license plate
- SWITCH ONLINE! You can switch your current license plate to the End Breast Cancer specialty license plate ONLINE by visiting the Escambia County Tax Collector's website. This online service is available to ALL Florida residents residing in any county!
- Simply Click Here to go to the Escambia County Tax Collector's website
- If a blue pop-up appears, click the CONTINUE TO FULL SITE button to reach the page.
- Fill out the online form and you will be contacted by one of their tax collector agents within three business days to complete your transaction.
- Contact your local Tax Collector's Office. Click to locate a local tax collector's office near you.
- Contact a private tag agency near you.